For room reservations and general inquiries, please call +63 907 565 7090 (8am – 8pm).
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Nabulao Beach and Dive Resort that the reservation if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Philippine Peso.
• A cash deposit of 50% for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the resort reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is at 2:00 pm and check-out time is by 12:0 nn to 1:30 pm.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on the availability of late check-out. A PHP 200 per hour charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12 pm to 6 pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6 pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, the credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Visa and Mastercard. Debit Cards are not accepted.
CANCELLATION AND PREPAYMENT POLICIES
• The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel within 7 days before arrival.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours prior to your arrival date. The only changes we accept is date change of reservation, which may incur a 20% fee, and any room upgrades.
• In the event of a no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing fees) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
• All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
CHILDREN & EXTRA BEDS
• All children are welcome.
• Any additional older children or adults (above 6 years old) are charged PHP 500 per night for extra beds.
• The maximum number of extra beds may vary depending on the booked accommodation.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel’s in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• Reservations made are usually non-transferable. However, in case you desire to transfer a booking, you may notify our staff within 48 hours before check-in period of this change. Otherwise, the resort reserves the right to refuse check-in and will follow our “no show” policy.
• To prove the authenticity of your booking, please have your booking voucher/confirmation, may it be printed or digital, be with you at all times.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the resort, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the resort’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The resort may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the resort is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The resort shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the resort harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the resort.
• The resort shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the resort.